Join us for the Exiles 50th Anniversary, a weekend full of celebrations - we can't wait to see you there!
Plans for the weekend
September 14th (Friday) - Pub crawl through Copenhagen City
Dress Code: Casual
- Pub Crawl will start at Bootleggers ( Linnésgade 16D, 1361 København, right next to Nørreport Station) at 19:00
- Please make sure to pick up your Exiles 50th Anniversary bracelet at Bootleggers from Social Secretary, Beatrice, as this will ensure you get discounts at the pubs we will be going to!
- The pub crawl itinerary will be handed out at Bootleggers. It includes the route and bars, as well as Beatrice’s contact information in case you want to join later on in the route and are not sure where we are.
- Those who have ordered an Exiles 50th Anniversary Polo’s will also be getting these on Friday evening, so if you do not intend to join the pub crawl, please let us know via email and we will arrange to hand it out on Saturday instead.
Saturday September 15th - Anniversary day and party at DTU!
Dress code during the day: Casual – we will be outdoors, so dress appropriately for the weather. For those playing rugby, bring your boots and mouthguards!
- All daytime activities will be at the DTU Pitch, at Henrik Dam’s Alle (‘building 230’) 2800, Kongens Lyngby.
- 12:00 – Meet at DTU, bar and food opens!
- 13:00 - Women's 7 a side game
- 14:00 - Presidents Game
- 15:30 - 3rd half!
- 16:45 BAR CLOSES (time to get ready to party!)*
*There will be changing / showering facilities at DTU (in Building 101, see map) to get ready for the party!
Dress code during the evening event: Formal
- 19:00 - Doors open to Pejsestuen (located in S-Huset, building 101 on Anker Egelundsvej, 2800 Kongens Lyngby at DTU)
- 19:30 - 02:00 - Exiles 50th Anniversary Dinner**
** Please note the evening events will not be suitable for children.
- 02:00 - Post party shenanigans in town - there will be busses into town.
Practicalities during the day 15th of September
- There will be a small area set up for those who bring their kids along during the day.
- How to get to DTU
Bus 150S from Nørreport Station
Train to Lyngby Station (Lines E towards Hillerød St or line B towards Holte St). From Lyngby Station the following busses are options; 190 or 300S
You can also check Journey Planner (https://www.rejseplanen.dk/webapp/?language=en_EN) to figure out your route.